Everything you need to know in a few bullet points
- Duration -- Typical duration to get your portrait taken is 60 minutes for 1-3 people; Sitting for your portrait can be as short as 30 minutes, but typically longer to give subject time to get warmed up!
- No limits -- I do not limit the number of photos I deliver and I do not charge additional for extra photos; Will typically deliver 40% - 60% of all photographs shots after selection
- Screen-resolution photographs -- delivered on Google Photos within 5 working days of shoot
- Full-resolution photographs -- delivered on Dropbox within 5 working days of shoot
- Rights -- You own all rights to the photographs
- No prints delivered -- I can recommend you to printers for books and large prints if you ask
- Locations -- I'll advise you on choosing a great location; Studio portraits available but there might be a small additional cost to rent a studio (minimum of 2 hours)
- S$550 for an hour (60 mins) // S$300 for half an hour (30 mins)
- Fees include everything mentioned above (such as edits)
- I can take portraits for multiple people in a given time, although I do not recommend squeezing too many people into too short a time (1-3 persons in an hour is a good benchmark)
- Alternatives -- If you find that I might not be a fit for your needs, do not hesitate to ask me for any referrals to other photographers in my network!
- Ready to contact me? Click HERE!
WHat can I expect?
The images below with Nicole should give you a good idea of what you can expect from 45-minutes with me. We started off chatting and taking portrait shots (warm-up) at Providore at Raffles Place MRT and walked / shot our way to The Art House and then the National Gallery. I'm pretty productive and resourceful as a photographer. This is 170 images. If you're like me and like to do the math of things, this works out to about $2.60 / shot that includes all the things I mentioned above. :)
Not all portrait sessions will follow this format! If you have a question, do ask me.